If you’re looking to Sell Telefonix TF1 ToneRanger Cable Fault Locator
Telefonix TF1 ToneRanger®
The ToneRanger® locates resistance faults in twisted pair cable by transmitting two simultaneous frequencies, which are microprocessor analyzed in the receiver. This achieves a reduction in the tone “carry-by” (tone audible beyond location of the fault) of 30 to 1. Increased sensitivity will locate faults to 100k ohms. The ToneRanger® is not fooled by cable size changes, gauge changes, water, hidden slack loops, bridge taps, capacitance build outs, or load coils. The ToneRanger® is accurate, reliable, cost effective, and significantly minimizes the amount of time it takes a user to locate and isolate a fault.
- It gives an exact location that is not subject to the TDR and RFL distance measuring errors.
- Locates twisted pair resistance faults in aerial, underground, and direct buried cable.
- Locates splits, opens, and bridge taps.
- Uses low voltage and does not damage cable, circuit cards, C.O. or subscriber equipment.
- Sends Pair ID tone through wet pulp and saves service outage time on small count section throws.
- Locates open shields and shield to earth faults.
- Does not interfere with DSL, IPTV, or digital services on adjacent lines.